jerry ragland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerry ragland

Hi everyone, my name is Jerry and I live in Louisville Ky and have been looking into building a outdoor Pizza oven and found this site. Any and all information would be great and I look forward to learningas much as I can and making many new friends.
    jerry

Re: jerry ragland

Hi Jerry............welcome to the forum. There is a huge amount of info already on the site. Any specifics , just ask.

Comment

Welcome Jerry, you've found the right place. Spend some time reading the posts and you'll get lots of ideas.

do you have much in mind of what you want to do now?

ask away, there's lots of advice and opinions available here.

Jim
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Hey Jerry,
        Welcome. Check out Ken524's Old Kentucky Dome thread in the oven photos section of the forum. That's a great place to start. Perhaps you can check his out first-hand sometime.
        Always feel free to ask questions if you're in doubt about how to proceed. The forum search engine will root out a lot of answers to your questions - some that have been addressed many times. Most of all, have fun. Building an oven is a great adventure!
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
        X