Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the NW!

Hi everyone!
    I built an oven sometime back. I'm hoping to become a Pizziaolo someday but I seem to be a bit short of the required posts. Hold on! I've got lots of time for say, probably 5.6 or so posts or so a day. I don't think even Dave the Pizza Slingin' Texan can keep up with me. I should get there in about 6 months or so. I understand I can get some great gifts along the way for all my spammi....er....posts.
    Thanks for any help you can give me along the way!

(yes - I know, a really lame attempt at humor. You all knew I couldn't quit. It rains way too much up here, leaving me stuck with nothing better to do that try to learn how to use my new oven better and watch others build. The forcast for the forseeable future is for rain, rain, rain, so I'll be here for the forseeable future.

James, remove this member I added as you see fit.)
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather did, in his sleep,...............not screaming like the passengers in his car."

Re: Hi from the NW!

Nice one GJ...................

Comment

Hola GB....is it Groundhog day again?
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

It doesn't matter whether its raining, or snowing, or even if the sun is shining. This place is addictive

Comment

Well, well serf. I see that with 1 post, you have much humor.. Welcome aboard. Tell us, do you have any color in mind with your oven once it is built, maybe HOT pink or violet?
          An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

[QUOTE=Gbingham;27175]Hi everyone!
            I built an oven sometime back. I'm hoping to become a Pizziaolo someday but I seem to be a bit short of the required posts. Hold on! I've got lots of time for say, probably 5.6 or so posts or so a day. I don't think even Dave the Pizza Slingin' Texan can keep up with me. I should get there in about 6 months or so. I understand I can get some great gifts along the way for all my spammi....er....posts.
            Thanks for any help you can give me along the way!

QUOTE]

Even starting from scratch you'll hit Pizziaolo before I do. I hope by the time you get to journeyman you'll have used that pizza cutter up and will need a new one. Welcome back.
            RCLake

"It's time to go Vertical"
            Oven Thread

Comment

Apparrently, even I can't shut myself up.
              GJBingham
              -----------------------------------
              Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Working...
              X