Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ireland

Hi
    I am starting an extention to the house that will hopefully become our new kitchen. At the heart will be a Casa80. Will be breaking ground soon and will post some pics. For any Irish or UK residents, I am looking for info on buying one of these ovens, how long did alf@fornobravo.com / 'info@fornobravo.com' take to get back to you?

Re: Hello from Ireland

Top of the mornin to ya from Louisiana. Welcome! I just finished my Casa 90 in November and am enjoying it immensely. I want to suggest that you consider buying the Casa 90 instead of the 80. Mine is not too big but I am glad I got this size. The people at Forno Bravo talked me through it. Mine is outside though so that may make a difference. Read as much as you can on the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions, even dumb ones! And be sure and post a picture when you are finished.

Kathy

Comment

bigger is better....I'm happy with a meter and would not go any smaller.
      sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Yes size is a factor in picking the Casa80 as anything bigger might be too big in this kitchen, thanks for the input though. If this one works out I might put a bigger one in my parents place but outside though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulux View Post
          Yes size is a factor in picking the Casa80 as anything bigger might be too big in this kitchen, thanks for the input though. If this one works out I might put a bigger one in my parents place but outside though.
          You'll love it....just harder to feed a big hungry crowd....
          sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Working...
          X