Plans for gas wood combo large pompei oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for gas wood combo large pompei oven

Allen. New here... I have been studying plans etc and about ready to do rough planning lay-out for outdoor kitchen inc pizza oven. Would like to do approx 42" dome style corner build in outside patio far away from any structures. I already have the down-loadable forno plans.I want gas/wood combo but I am not finding plans that include burner placement, air intake etc for natural gas. I have already priced the masonry bldg material. I am on a budget and am considering burner with all the safety gadgets from a large water heater.(forno does not sell their gas hardware and said I needed to use forum to get answers) Could someone point me to the proper post that would address this or reply with any thoughts. Thank you

Please excuse our sponsors. They have no real control over the proper installation of gas in a DYI built oven. Too many variables. The liability these days and times is enormous.

I'm sure they there may be others, But Mexman would be a good place to start. Here is one thread that he started on his build. I know that he has responded to others that were interested in doing this.

I hope this helps.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
    X