Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by david s View Post
    Hi Dave,
    unfortunately the only cement you can buy from Bunnings now is the cheap Vietnamese stuff (Bastion). They no longer stock Cement Australia products. I am so pissed off with their policy that whenever possible I buy my cement (Cement Australia) from a small local hardware shop. I’ve also sold my Westfarmers shares who are the owners of Bunnings. You obviously haven’t bought cement from them for a while as this happened about two years ago.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    Gday davids
    Wow checked the memory box haven't bought cement from bunnings for years it seems. Bought the last cement from my local landscape supplies along with the sand/ gravel mix.
    Sorry just used bunnies are the most common local example. Didn't realize they stopped stocking a product that had passed an Aust standard.
    Princess Alexandria hospital is having its cladding replaced as it has a flammable overseas non compliant cladding!
    I know it's just an oven but still are we going to get to that point when we don't know asbestos has been included like in the Great Wall brake linings!
    Regards dave

Measure twice
    Cut once
    Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
    My Door
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Gretsch,

I agree that the wet saw dust is good stuff. I don't throw any of it away. I just use it for the next project. I sieve it through hardware cloth and then through window screen. There will be particles that are a little larger than dust size all the way up to sand size. When using it to replace the fire clay in home brew, I replace one of the sand parts by adding another part of the cutting dust. Looking at the pics on your build thread, it could be used to point those wide joints since this formula does not shrink as much.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
      X