Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello Everyone. I am very new to this forum to know about how effectively use my forno bravo oven.

Welcome Lucymanie! Your question is a bit difficult to answer because we don't know what you expected or how you wanted to use the oven. Did you intend to make mostly pizza? bake bread? roast meats & vegetables? etc. There are several books available targeting the understanding and best use for these type of ovens. In my opinion, the book by Richard Miscovich titled From the Wood-Fired Oven is one of the best. Moscovich covers almost every aspect of making the best use of the WFO, including pizza, breads, roasting meats & vegetables, and even drying herbs.

Hopefully this book will provide you with enough excellent advice, information, and recipes to fully appreciate the advantages of your new Forno Bravo oven. Good luck and feel free to post any specific questions you may have on cooking with the WFO...lots of experienced folks here that will be able to answer them.
    Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
    Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
    Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
    Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
    X