Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Woodstock, Georgia!!

Hello Everyone!

I have been oogling Forno Bravo ovens for a few years now. I have previously scratch built an Alan Scott designed rectangular wood oven which we used for several years and baked hundreds and hundreds of homemade pizza's in! We sold that house 2+ years ago having selected a house which had the perfect spot to put a new Napolino 70 but... there is no way to get a fully assembled oven into the backyard except with a very large crane..

So I will start with the Giardino70 kit and do the modification for the Napolino70. I plan to document and film my build every step of the way - something I wished I would have done with my previous oven years ago.
    Anyhow just waiting on Forno Bravo to provide the full list of items I need to order then will pull the trigger for a fall 2018 build!

I attached a picture of my former oven just for fun! I do make my own dough, grow my own tomatoes and herbs, canned my own sauce, grind my own sausage, etc. Im sure there are plenty of us in this forum that are in that camp!!! What fun.....

Looking forward to the next FB adventure!
    Ray
Working...
X