X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Spring TX

Hello All

This is Bill from Spring TX.

I fell in love with wood fired pizza after visiting a Brixx Pizza restaurant in North Carolina fifteen years ago.

After searching for it on the internet, I saw a strange link to Forno Bravo. Not sure what that was, I waited for everyone to go to bed, so I could visit what I was sure was an ADULT ONLY site.

Not quite what I expected, but I was not disappointed. I reviewed the plans for the Pompeii Oven and knew I had to build one.

When my wife and I decided to put a pool and kitchen in the backyard6 years ago, I saw my chance. Originally viewed as a monstrous corner unit under the pavilion, the plans evolved to a 36" enclosed oven with the oven just at the edge of the kitchen area, to an uncovered igloo style in the same spot.

We had the pool put in and I have since built a nice pavilion, complete with a kitchen, fireplace. and a stand for my Pompeii Oven

Now its time to complete the oven. I hope to gather some great design ideas (I already have) and meet some great people.

Happy building
    Bill

Originally posted by bmoret View Post
    Hello All

This is Bill from Spring TX.

I fell in love with wood fired pizza after visiting a Brixx Pizza restaurant in North Carolina fifteen years ago.

After searching for it on the internet, I saw a strange link to Forno Bravo. Not sure what that was, I waited for everyone to go to bed, so I could visit what I was sure was an ADULT ONLY site.

Not quite what I expected, but I was not disappointed. I reviewed the plans for the Pompeii Oven and knew I had to build one.

When my wife and I decided to put a pool and kitchen in the backyard6 years ago, I saw my chance. Originally viewed as a monstrous corner unit under the pavilion, the plans evolved to a 36" enclosed oven with the oven just at the edge of the kitchen area, to an uncovered igloo style in the same spot.

We had the pool put in and I have since built a nice pavilion, complete with a kitchen, fireplace. and a stand for my Pompeii Oven

Now its time to complete the oven. I hope to gather some great design ideas (I already have) and meet some great people.

Happy building
    Bill
    Hi Bill welcome! This forum is a grest resource with great people who really care about helping others to prevail in their build. Pretty much anything you want to know is here and covers pretty much every issue and question that has happened or will happen in your build. I'm greatful for this forum and these people it really is a community. Don't be shy and ask away!

Ricky
    My Build Pictures
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...18BD00F374765D

Comment

Thanks Ricky

I have been admiring your build and find it truly inspiring. There is so much talent and information on this forum its incredible. I'm looking forward to learning more and eventually sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X