New and bigger FB warehouse/showroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and bigger FB warehouse/showroom

I am happy to say that we have finished moving into our spiffy new warehouse and showroom -- in the same business park where we have been from the beginning. The move has allowed us to consolidate a number of discrete spaces into a nice large space with offices, showroom and warehouse, and room to keep growing -- all under a single roof.

The move has taken just about all week (and last weekend), but we have moved our oven inventory, accessories, showroom ovens, warehouse shelving, and crating equipment, and we're settling in. The forklifts (and the sales and warehouse team) are all pretty tired. Thanks to Tammy for living at work for a week.

Sorry if we have been a little slow responding to calls -- though we have continued shipping this week.

The new address is:

Forno Bravo, LLC
    399 Business Park Court, #506.
    Windsor, CA 95492
    800 407 5119

Here's to continued growth and more pizza ovens (and pizza parties) in the future.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: New and bigger FB warehouse/showroom

Congrats James. I did a google earth and all they show is a dirt field. I assume it?s a little more lavish then that.

Les...
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

I can believe it. The business park is very new -- they don't even have high speed Internet. We have to use land-based wireless.

The best part is that we are right behind Home Depot -- so it's easy to order our crating supplies!

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Congrats James. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I have to say that the customer service at FB is unreal. If I order something one day, it seems to be at my house usually by the next day, or at least within 2 days at the most. Great service!

When my project would stall, it was only cause I was lazy, I could never blame FB for not getting me the needed supplies.
        "Pizza, the world's most perfect food."

Comment

Thanks for that. I will let the guys and girls know.

Of course that just means more pressure on your to keep building, no matter how sore your muscles are. :-) Boy do I remember that -- too sore to pick up a shovel.

James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
          X