Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from NJ - best outdoor pizza oven for newbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from NJ - best outdoor pizza oven for newbies?

Hey! I'm relatively new (~1-2 years) to the hobby of pizza making, but loving it!! NY-style was always my go-to because I only used my standard oven. I'm really interested in getting an outdoor oven but not really sure where to start. I have the room for a larger brick oven, but don't expect myself to have the skills to build one, so I landed on the Primavera ovens. If cost isn't a factor, does this seem like a good move or should I go with something "easier" to use? It seems like reviews of the Ooni Koda are pretty impressive (I hope its ok to talk about other ovens in this forum - im just trying to make the best choice for a beginner) but I figure gas heat doesnt have the same flavor as wood-fired.
    Last edited by Gulf; 01-23-2021, 05:56 PM.

Hi apizzaboy,

Welcome to the forum. Forno Bravo is all about "you getting the perfect oven for you". They offer turn key to kit ovens that suit just about anyone's skill level. Forno Bravo also offers free plans for DIY ovens. This forum, hosted by Forno Bravo is dedicated to Forno Bravo oven owners and the DIYers who want to build their own oven from scratch with locally sourced materials.
    .....I hope its ok to talk about other ovens in this forum.....
    Yes, but out of respect for our hosts we do not allow links to other oven manufactures or sales links.

Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
    X