Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hi all! I am new to this forum and want to introduce myself. My name is Alden Demuth and I am very excited to join the Forno Bravo community. I am very passionate about pizza ovens and anything related to Italian food. I have recently started researching this topic and am looking for experienced professionals to learn more about how to choose and use a pizza oven. I hope to find a lot of useful information on this forum and be able to connect with other people who are passionate about the same things I am. I would appreciate any help and advice you can provide to help me become an experienced pizza oven user. Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to interacting with you on this forum!

Welcome,

Start with downloading the free or low cost eplans from the Forno Bravo retail store website (Resource section), then look at the Treasure Archives under Newbie section for some of the more documented builds. Take time to study, plan,etc. Most all questions are in the blog by using the search section.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
    X