Hello from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alabama

This is the first step to keeping my ideas in check by trying to absorb the wealth of information that is available on the site. To begin I started on the web with intentions of building a pit smoker, that has now evolved into an outdoor kitchen with direct/indirect BBQ smoker and wfo. I am sure with time and research this will all change again.

Re: Hello from Alabama

Hello Ksyler87,

And welcome to the Forno Bravo Forum.

You are correct with your assessment that there is a wealth of information on this forum.... the question you haven't asked yet, has probably already been answered, (clarvoiant!).. and any question you might come up with,, this group will be glad to help you find the best response for your situation...

Your plans are ambitious and that is good. We will enjoy watching your build and helping where we can.

JED

Comment

Hi to a fellow Alabamian! I'm still in the planning/dreaming stage myself so I'm absolutely no use to you whatsoever. I serve mostly as comic relief with a tiny amount of cooking advice thrown in.

Anyway, welcome aboard!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Jed,

The ambition may be mostly driven by procrastination. Larger the idea, the longer it takes to plan....

Comment

I am trying to establish a layout for the backyard, along with more detail on the smoker and WFO.

Comment

Here is more detail for the smoker and WFO

Comment

Having a little fun with the layout.

Comment

Working...
              X