5 Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Posts

Um, Can, you don't have to wait. The requirement is just a precaution against bots - I don't think James will mind if you post a couple times just to get past it.

Of course, if you answer this post that will make the point moot....
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Where would we be without software. :-) I just logged in as a test user and I can see that the permission module isn't working correctly. Sorry about that.

It was a bug that was limiting access to images and links only in the signature section of a posting -- not the posting itself, the photo journal, or in the attached images section. I've fixed (I hope) the problem.

Sorry again.
      James
      Last edited by james; 01-11-2009, 11:13 PM.
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Originally posted by cangrande View Post
        So the fire was lit and stoked, the coals were raked, and two lovely Neapolitan pizzas were placed on the oven floor. One of the pizzas turned to the other and said, "Hey, is it just me or is hot in here?" and the other pizza said, "OH MY GOD A TALKING PIZZA!!!!!!"

This sisteren thinks that's a pretty cool joke... and its even one I can tell my kids! Keep up the good work, I can see that you'll fit right in here
        "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

I'm sure I can do worse than that...

How do you fix a broken pizza?
          With tomato paste!
          My oven progress -
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
          sigpic

Comment

Ha Ha!

Thanks Frances, my kids love that joke. Here's their other favorite:

What's red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint.

Love the mosaic oven!

Now I have 5 posts!

I'll hit the Introductions forum too, I'm going to build a WFO this spring, so have been reading my head off.

Comment

No reason to be shy here. I'm sure most dissaprove, but I say/write whatever comes to mind. Rarely is it worthwhile or pertinent.

You should feel free to comment regardless of whether your information is correct or worthwhile. Let the judges decide (judge not, lest ye be judged!) if you were wrong.

Sadly, my small mind generates very few worthwhile thoughts. Sorry for my opinionated views tha follow.... They're probably wrong!

Welcome!

G.
              GJBingham
              -----------------------------------
              Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Um, okay....

<shrugs>
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

[/CENTER]

Comment

Hi all,
                  just finished my first WFO using all the wonderfull advice on your site.
                  Thankyou all very much from the bottom of my pizza laiden guts,
                  Keith

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                    X