5 Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Posts

Do I have to start 5 posts or does it count when I just reply to someone elses post .

Either way, this will make 2 for me

Re: 5 Posts

Replies count - any post you make in a thread counts. You don't have to start threads to do that.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Archena

Jack

Comment

Hey, that's good to know. (only 3 more!)

Comment

How about a joke for number 3? Off-color is good, but frowned on by my brethren.
          G.
          GJBingham
          -----------------------------------
          Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

...but not frowned on by your sisteren
            "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
              ...but not frowned on by your sisteren
              No, we throw darts instead....

Unless you mean the big hole in the ground that collects water...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
                How about a joke for number 3? Off-color is good, but frowned on by my brethren.
                G.
                Well my repertoire of wood-fired-oven-appropriate jokes is limited, but here goes:

So the fire was lit and stoked, the coals were raked, and two lovely Neapolitan pizzas were placed on the oven floor. One of the pizzas turned to the other and said, "Hey, is it just me or is hot in here?" and the other pizza said, "OH MY GOD A TALKING PIZZA!!!!!!"

Comment

<throws dart>

[/CENTER]

Comment

Wowser Wee!

George is back!
                    My thread:
                    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html
                    My costs:
                    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Xr0fvgxuh4s7Hw
                    My pics:
                    http://picasaweb.google.com/dawatsonator

Comment

Hey all,

The only thing you should not be able to do before 5 posts is post a link to another site. (At least that's the plan). Let me know if that isn't working correctly for you, and I can check into it.
                      James
                      Pizza Ovens
                      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I think you can't post pics that early either - I know people occasionally bump into somthing like that (or a glitch, one).

[/CENTER]

Comment

At the bottom of every post it says "To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 3 posts."

So if someone posts about their awesome new method for tying in the arch to the dome, and says "look in my pic page" I can't see it

(unless I look at their name and then find it in the 'photos by members' area--it isn't actually a big deal, and I'm sure it keeps the spammers at bay)

And of course now I only need one more . . .

Comment

Try the introductions board. Say hi, tell us what you're planning. Then your off and running. Enjoy! Welcome aboard from a an on-again off-again member.

Dave,
                            George never left. He just ran out of time. My kids eat up all my free time. I melt down once they journey in dreamland. Kids at 50 - awesome, but incredibly tiring.
                            Though I might not read or post, I'm always thinking of my friends here.
                            GJBingham
                            -----------------------------------
                            Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Kids at fifty? You have no idea how much hope that gives me. Enjoy them - you have a priviledge God doesn't grant to everyone.

[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X