I dream of WFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dream of WFO

Someday I would love this, in the meantime I will use the idea to propel other important project.

Re: I dream of WFO

Dreaming of Genie?
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

AC

Welcome,

We are neighbors. I am located in Springfield, Pa.

Comment

Ah cool, so I saw you went with a Primavera. Do you know the laws in PA regarding building a WFO? (I see you own a Masonry Supply Company)

Comment

Unless you're right in the urban core of York, it should be pretty simple. Most free-standing WFO's do not need a building permit, as they are considered backyard barbeques. The oven should be at least five feet from the lot line, and have a chimney two feet above anything within 10 feet. There is also a clearance to combustibles issue, if it is, say, close to a shed. Good luck with your project.
          My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

ACB

We find local codes can vary by township. But in our area people normally do not require a permit unless the WFO is part of a large outdoor kitchen type of build.

Yes, I have a primavera and am very happy with it. Check out our videos YouTube - WOOD FIRED OVEN PIZZA PART ONE FORNO BRAVO GALANTINO PRIMAVERA 60.

If you need any help or want to see a Primavera we have one at the Supply Yard. We cook pizza once in a while for our customers.

Comment

Working...
            X