Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Denmark

Hi all
    I'm a newbi from DK, and are right now i the progress of planing af Pompie oven, and im pretty happy that i have found this site, it's a box of good experience, and im sure that im will need a lot of this during my build.

And if there is any danes here on this site, then please fell fre to contact me

Re: Hi from Denmark

Hello Toftelund,

Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of information here on the subject of building and using a WFO (wood fired oven).

Read and enjoy.

When you get to your questions, and can't find an answer in the links, ask any question you have... if we don't have an answer, we can certainly make one up!

JED

Comment

I'm not Danish, but I rode the rollercoaster at Tivoli Gardens about 15 times when I was a kid. Does that count? Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by krosskraft View Post
        I'm not Danish, but I rode the rollercoaster at Tivoli Gardens about 15 times when I was a kid. Does that count? Anyway, welcome to the forum.
        thats more than i have done for my hole life, well it was more to se if anybody from DK could come with some experince about where to find friebricks and s? to a nice price here in DK

Comment

Well, once you do find out where to buy the stuff, be sure to post it on the forum for the next Danish person who comes along.

Not that any Swiss people have joined since I posted my info, but hey, its the thought that counts, right? Actually I'm glad to hear from anyone north of the Alps around here .
          "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Hi Frances
            Yes even us from north of the alps have rights for a well done pizza, bread or food from a WFO.

Today i'm doing almost of our food here on a normal Weber ketle (365 days), and if i need to hurry i'm using a gasgrill, but this WFO have been a big issue in my life for quite long time, so now it have to be, i'm i progres for landscaping my garden and must have a WFO planned now, so if everything goes as i hope, i should have it finnised within the next 24 month (i know long timeschedule)

Comment

Working...
            X