Schallert Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schallert Build

After a year of research using this great website and it's members, I am four weeks into my build. A true newbie to this forum and it's tools so I hope this is my first post and the start of my build thread. Look forward to posting more photos and seeing help from all of you.

Sleepless in Madison,

Dan

Re: Schallert Build

Good luck, Dan. Post progress of the build. We look forward to following along.
    Mike - Saginaw, MI

Picasa Web Album
    My oven build thread

Comment

Dan,

Glad to hear you are started with your project! That really is the hardest part. The rest of the project is just work (or entertainment, depending on your perspective). Just keep putting parts in place and pretty soon you will be cooking in your own WFO.

Please do get some pictures posted here. Once the oven construction is done, the only way we can keep the fun going is to live through other guy's projects and progress, and the pictures are worth a thousand words.

Do have fun with the building project. There is a bunch to learn, and it is a bunch of fun.

Best,

JED

Comment

Hi Dan,
        I started my slab last fall, and am just now thinking about how to smear vermiculite mix all over it to make an insulated stucco dome.

You will learn a bunch from this forum, and perhaps post a few ideas you come up with yourself.

Post some pics.

Lars
        This may not be my last wood oven...

Comment

Working...
        X