Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Birmingham uk

Hi all,
    Quick info about me...I'm italian but now I've been living in Uk for the last 8 years, I'm a very good cook (not a chef) learned cooking when I was little from my grand parents and parents and so on, specialized in Genovese cooking...pesto and so on, but one thing that I really miss its my oven, I've just moved house and I now have what I think a ggod size garden to build a shiny new pompey oven ( and definately high vault...trust me you don't want to cook in a neopolitan low vault...lol).
    I will start a new thread with some photoes where I would like to position the oven and what I intend to do round it, any info,advise,sugestion,tip will be more than apreciate and I will thanks all of you in advance...thanks.
    My bulding skill are ok, not the best but ok, I should be able to do it by myself, probably will need a lot of info in the finishing touches.
    I'll start the tread with a photo of the corner of the garden where the oven will be placed...title..... mmmmmm...Genovese building Pompei in Birmingham UK seems a good title lmao.

Ciao
    Marco

Re: Hi from Birmingham uk

Good luck. Good to see more UK builds on here...

Comment

Working...
    X