New to all this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to all this

We love wood oven cooked pizza, so in looking for a project I came up with the idea of building an outdoor oven.

That has brought me here and hopefully I can get some good ideas and get my oven underway, so im sure you will hear more from me soon

Tim

Re: New to all this

Welcome to the forum Tim,

Glad to have you joining in.

Lots of good planning information here, so keep reading and ask questions when you get stumped.

Adding a WFO to your list of available kitchen appliances is a great project. I really enjoyed the building of the oven, and it has been a real hoot learning to use the oven to cook great food.

Most anyone can build one of these things, just get started!

Good luck with your project,

JED

Comment

If you haven't done anything like this before, be assured you are going to come away with a whole bunch of new skills.

Comment

Welcome aboard Tim,
        You have found the right place for do-it-youself WFO, with lots of help. I'll be looking forward to finding good pizza on my next trip to NZ!
        Cheer,
        John

Comment

Welcome!

It's about time the otherside of the world started thawing out and thinking about wood fired ovens. We really miss hearing from your end of the ball.

I've been around this site for a couple years and it seems that the oven build process is streamlined more every year and is now almost fool proof. Read up and you'll have an oven of your own in no time!!

Christo
          My oven progress -
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X