Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza addict

Hello all,
    I am seriously considering the Primavera 70 to introduce a wood fired pizza product at my booth in a new farmers market this spring. Is there anything I should know that would enhance my chances for success in terms of the ovens performance, transporting and overall product appeal?

I have been developing a product service mix since October and am very excited about getting an oven and doing some Quality Control. I am finding the vids and info so far very valuable so thank you everyone for sharing professional points of view on the topic so dear to us all . . . pizza. I hope to have photos soon of my progress.

Chow,

pizzapela

Re: Pizza addict

pizzapela,

Welcome to the forum! You can get a truck load of useful information here for your project.

Start by reading all you can in the results screen from a "Search" on this forum of "mobile oven". Many of the threads that will be highlighted in that search will yield useful information.

Also, we have a couple guys in that business in this town.. And it looks like one of they guys in this town, has an oven in Portland.

bend

You might look them up and see how they are doing their business... get some ideas, no need to re-create the wheel!

Good luck,

JED

Comment

Welcome pizzapela,

What are your plans for transporting the Primavera70 and setting it up. I am really interesting in hearing how it goes -- I think it's a great idea.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

pizzapela, hi i have had a 70 for 8 or 9 months . it is a great product,priced fairly, and is a quality built oven. you can cook two 12 inch pizzas if you fire it hot and cook inside then finish it in the door opening. put you second pie in the oven when you move your first to the door.

Comment

Thanks,
          I thought the 70 was able to do 2 12" pies, thanks for the tip. I have not used these ovens yet so I am anxious to get started.

Comment

it is a tight fit i have just tried a log holder in mine . it gives a little more room. what it allows you to do is put the pizza closer to the flame since the flame is above the pizza and it doesn't burn the front part closes to the flame. i see they are using their new engine for the p 70 . if you can you might want to get a bigger oven or just cook one at a time. the p70 will do a 90 second pizza . i just bought a 40 inch toscanna that i am going to mount on a trailer .

Comment

Working...
            X