Hello from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SoCal

Finally found a great forum to get ideas for building my own pizza oven , amongst other things.
    Guess it's time to start reading....

Re: Hello from SoCal

Welcome. Where in SoCal are you?
    I'm getting ready to build my oven as well and I've already gotten tons of ideas over the past several months here.
    George

My 34" WFO build

Weber 22-OTG / Ugly Drum Smoker / 34" WFO

Comment

Thanks , I live in North Fontana.
      We just put in a pool and a bbq island a couple of years ago but I need to build a few more things. A pizza oven is on my wish list.

Comment

Hey Srey,
        Welcome to the forum,, Get your reading glasses cleaned as you soon find out how addicting this forum can be.. Glad your here and looking forward to your project

Cheers
        Mark

P.S. Great place to start is to Download the free oven plans from the store...
        Brick Oven Plans | Build an Italian Brick Oven

Comment

Thanks !!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to get ideas and information. I second the idea to download the plans from FB. Read them a few times, follow other peoples builds, ask questions, then start your oven. It is addicting
            Good luck
            Eric

Comment

As you read this forum, you will see that there are often several solutions to the same issue. There is no "right" way. Pick the one that makes sense to you and carry on.

Comment

Working...
              X