How can i find a builder in Seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i find a builder in Seattle?

I've finally decided to pull the trigger on an oven and also to hire someone to build it for me. Between wedding plans and a generally busy life I don't have the time to do it myself. I'm also fairly certain the oven will turn out like the leaning tower of piza if I build it.

Can anyone recommend a mason in the Seattle area? My goal is to build a utilitarian pizza oven without the bells and whistles. I'm also interested in learning what you think it should cost me to build?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andy

Re: How can i find a builder in Seattle?

Andy - I used a masonry guy named Humberto Ricardo to tear out our old patio and put in the new patio, retaining wall, and my stand. PM me and I can get you his contact phone info. I would guess he would be able to install any of the Forno Bravo kits for you too. Doing a brick WFO would probably be pretty expensive because of the time involved, and the pre-fab kits from Forno Bravo would be less. Or you could just go with one of the fully assembled ovens. I-XL Masonry in Redmond also has a pre-fab kit and has a sample in their warehouse that you can check out in person.
    Pizza Oven Picture Gallery
    http://picasaweb.google.com/toddfas/PizzaOvenProject

Comment

Working...
    X