Newbie needs help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help!

OK so I tried to build a lil oven for my pizza biz.. what happened? after 3 weeks of building something "oven-like" as got inside to do some work on it, IT FELL APART ON MY HEAD! ( thank GOD and mom I have a hard head and bones of steel)
    So I opened my pizza place with some small Pizza ovens, they have a pizza stone inside of them.. they rock! but for the long haul I wont hold so long...I need some help! I have over 500 euros in fire bricks packed away but because of time constraints I just cant get started...anyone coming to Germany soon or would like to come? I could use a hand...
    Thanks
    Roach

Re: Newbie needs help!

Stories of oven collapses are vanishingly rare. Given the fact that it fell on your head, i assume that you were still working on it when it gave in. What kind of mortar were you using?

You might benefit from looking at our plans.

We have a record of hundreds of home built ovens that are working successfully: you might get a hint of what went wrong. There's nothing in the process that can't be done by a determined person: Help with labor is useful but not necessary.

You might also consider the purchase of a modular oven, if it's for business use. It makes permiting easier, and after all, you will be making money with it, and you can write off expenses.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Working...
    X