It's working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's working!

So, I have fired up the oven three times. This past Saturday we did 16 14" pizzas for my daughters birthday party, and aside from making the first one black in 45 seconds, the rest came out great (after some cooling down). So, even with the cracks, the oven works like a charm

Thanks to everyone here who answered my questions on the build. If I can build an oven, ANYONE can!

Re: It's working!

Originally posted by phippsj View Post
    So, I have fired up the oven three times. This past Saturday we did 16 14" pizzas for my daughters birthday party, and aside from making the first one black in 45 seconds, the rest came out great (after some cooling down). So, even with the cracks, the oven works like a charm

Thanks to everyone here who answered my questions on the build. If I can build an oven, ANYONE can!
    Congratulations! Now, you're on a different learning curve
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: It's working!

Originally posted by Lburou View Post
      Now, you're on a different learning curve
      Ahhh yes, I can vouch for that, too hot, too cold, burnt to a cinder, raw.

It takes ages to get to know your new friend, but the wait is well worth it..
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
      X