Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy quality chocolate fountains

Hello,
    Thank you for your great article. Also the pic is very nice.

Thanks
    Buy quality chocolate fountains

Re: Buy quality chocolate fountains

Spam!!!!!!
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

You have to push the report button top of page, looks like to report spam....
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
        You have to push the report button top of page, looks like to report spam....
        Yes....I've already reported a couple Spam posts that way, haven't seen action yet. I thought this would get more attention each time it comes up as a new post. These spammers are pretty sophisticated nowadays. FB.com seems pretty liberal in their acceptance of commercial type signatures and Links -I'm not saying that is a bad thing - I enjoyed your two sites.

Don't want to become known as a PITA member. I've had a post or two trolled here, but I held my tongue. I own my own flegling message board and have served as moderator on a large and busy car board for many years. Troublemakers....Well, suffice it to say that I don't want to be seen as one, I'm still low on this WFO learning curve.

My best to you
        Lee B.
        DFW area, Texas, USA

Comment

Actually, with all the flexibility we have on this site, I think it?s pretty clean. We can do multiple post, upload pictures, embed pictures, post links, etc? Anybody that?s intent on punching through, will be able to do so. I?ve been to a few sites that were so limited that it wasn?t worth participating (but spam free). There are a couple of moderators and they do a damn fine job.
          Check out my pictures here:
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
            ...snip.... Anybody that’s intent on punching through, will be able to do so. ...snip....
            Quite so. That is why vbulletin provides the flag to report posts and call for attention of Admin right away. Sometimes the notification setup is incorrect in the backbone of the software and Admin doesn't get the word, hence, this way a moderator can take care of it: One click clean and ban is available for vbulletin 3.x.x.

My best to you Les

ADDED: One thing I noticed about fornobravo.com is there are no banners or columns of advertisments....none, save for the stickies. A clean unencumbered site: Good for easy access by the members. I've never seen a site with this many members that wasn't full of advertising and Google ads. A very good thing!
            Last edited by Lburou; 12-29-2010, 11:59 AM.
            Lee B.
            DFW area, Texas, USA

Comment

Working...
            X