• Show
Clear All

• Lburou
    replied
    Thank you for "fixing" what you can in that thread. :thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    I have gone in and reset a few links and will do more as time permits. Some of the photo album links by the OPs were Picasa which not longer exists so it limits the ability to see the pics. Also, I am going to add a cast oven section to this thread since we have seen a large influx of cast builds that David S has inspired and shared his knowledge. The update will be a work in progress so be patient.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    We have had several hacks and lost a lot of thread links due to restoring and backups. So I'll take a look at it see what links are still active when a get some free time.

Leave a comment:

• NCMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
    Most of the links are dead, be nice to update the thread a bit.
    Agreed. It would be nice

Leave a comment:

• Squirt Reynolds
    replied
    Most of the links are dead, be nice to update the thread a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Garouda
    replied
    Originally posted by Lburou View Post

Thanks! Your response is the reason we took the time to make the post and update it, (while it was still possible to keep it current). Good luck on your journey. :-)
    You must be a funny guy, that is Here on your post links to the first page of this thread, where all the links seem to be dead, in other words the archive seems to be empty...

Leave a comment:

• Bender82
    replied
    First post, been reading as much as I can the last few days as I’m wanting to build an oven next year. Anyway, any reason a lot of links just end up back in the pompeii section rather then the actual thread.GianniFoccacia would be a good example.

Leave a comment:

• Lburou
    replied
    Originally posted by jer1atric View Post
    Just joined today, this is exactly the post I was hoping to find! Thanks so much.
    Thanks! Your response is the reason we took the time to make the post and update it, (while it was still possible to keep it current). Good luck on your journey. :-)

Leave a comment:

• jer1atric
    replied
    Just joined today, this is exactly the post I was hoping to find! Thanks so much.

Leave a comment:

• tehodler
    replied
    Leaving my first comment in an old thread so as not to bother anybody. Aslo it's a really good thread! Now I'm off the Introductions forum to post a comment there.

Leave a comment:

• ivancito
    replied
    thanks hopefully this will be saved

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    Here's an update/info post to keep this thread near the top of the list. The link below is to page 3 of the "Favorite pan, tool or gadget..." thread. I uploaded a pdf of my favorite dozen tools for baking & working a WFO and attached it to post 45 on that page...hope it might be an additional "food for thought" resource and appropriate here.

http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...r-gadget/page3
    Last edited by SableSprings; 12-08-2015, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NCMan
    replied
    Originally posted by RichW_SC View Post
    Newbie here and thanks for this thread. My brain is absorbing as much as possible until the lightbulb goes off. Plan to break ground this week. Excited!
    Glad you dried out enough to get started. Best of luck to you. Keep us all posted.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Oct bump for a great thread for new and old......thx Lburou

Leave a comment:

• RichW_SC
    replied
    Newbie here and thanks for this thread. My brain is absorbing as much as possible until the lightbulb goes off. Plan to break ground this week. Excited!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X