Silly Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Question

I notice a ranking of junior members, members, and senior members. Does this have something to do with age? Is there a place on this site that will tell me the criteria for rank? Thanks for any light that can be shed on this.

Earl

Hey Earl,

It's based on your number of postings. The way the titles work is completely configurable, where you can create categories based on various criteria, and even control what different types of users are able to do. In our case, I am still using the default configuration for titles and numbers of postings. At some point, we might want to change it, and add some fun titles.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Thanks for the information

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer. My curiosity had the best of me.
      Our oven, built from your plans, is working far better than we ever imagined it would and now, thanks to Thanksgiving visitors, my daughter and her family want one and I've been volunteered to give them a hand. I'll see to it that she joins your forum, if she hasn't already, and submits progress photos. Building probably won't start until late spring or summer since they live in the Portland, Oregon area.
      Earl

Comment

That warms my heart. I think the whole idea behind the FB oven plans was to help people make ovens so they would entertain friends -- who will want their own. Our community is growing, there are more and more ovens out there, and we are all learning more about cooking and oven management. I learn something new just about every day.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

While me 'status" may not change due to number of postings this is the first site I view each day with coffee. Learn somehting new each day.

The breadbaking videos with a 'voice over' sounds like a great idea, continue to work on my skills in heat managemnet, and always look forward to seeing the builder's photos, even though I went with pre-fab

James, a GREAT site

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X