Free ceramic floor insulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ceramic floor insulation

I recently ordered a Premio2G100 from Forno Bravo. When it arrived it had the two inch thick ceramic floor insulation for the Casa2G100 rather than the three inch thick insulation that it was supposed to to have. FB promptly replaced the floor insulation but didn't request the other to be returned even though I asked. Therefore I have this floor insulation for a 40 inch. internal dimension oven that I don't need but hate to throw away. I am in Fredericksburg, Texas if someone wants to come pick it up.

Re: Free ceramic floor insulation

Hi Mark - check your private messages, I just sent you one.

Comment

Originally posted by stoveup View Post
      Hi Mark - check your private messages, I just sent you one.
      I apologize but I can't find your message. I am new to this.
      Mark

Comment

I found the Forum to be a confusing place until I had poked around it for a while. If you ever need help on how to find or do something on the Forum, just post your question and someone will help you out. This is the friendliest forum you will ever find.

Here's how to find your private messages:
        Once you have logged in to the Forum, you will see the Welcome message on the right side just above the row of new pictures with your name in bold. Click on "private messages" in the second line below your name. This will take you to your private messages. You can send a reply to a private message - use the "Quick Reply" window just below the message.

Comment

Thank you very much for the help, I still must be missing something as I never found a private message from you.
          Anyway, the ceramic insulation is going to be picked up this week, didn't take long to get rid of that.
          Thanks again for the help.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X