Where in Mn.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Mn.???

I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I am interested in either building a Pompeii oven or putting together a modular oven such as the Giardino or Casa series... Anyone know of a local place where i can see or purchase said ovens???? Any help is Greatly appreciated.....

Re: Where in Mn.???

I'm actually close to becoming a distributor for FB, but don't have anything at the moment.
    There is someone in Duluth who is a distributor, but I don't know if he has anything on hand.
    What are your questions, or do you just want to 'see' something before purchase?
    My oven (for now):
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tman1 View Post
      I'm actually close to becoming a distributor for FB, but don't have anything at the moment.
      There is someone in Duluth who is a distributor, but I don't know if he has anything on hand.
      What are your questions, or do you just want to 'see' something before purchase?
      Wow the guy who builds ovens as inexpensively as possible is becoming a distributor... I guess we can expect great service at very low overhead here in Minnesota.

Chip
      Chip

Comment

I don't have the money to buy a nice oven, but that doesn't mean I can't sell them. My main business has been hit hard (lost 80% of sales) so I needed a cheap solution... and it works very well.
        My oven (for now):

Comment

Hi Tman1,

Are you going to be a "stocking distributor" with ovens on hand to view?

gvanbeek might write a message on the Regional Forum asking for folks in his area who might let him look at their FB oven and ask questions.

Cheers,
          Bob

Here is the link to my oven number 1 construction photos!

Here is the link to my oven number 2 construction photos!

Comment

Originally posted by azpizzanut View Post
            Hi Tman1,

Are you going to be a "stocking distributor" with ovens on hand to view?

gvanbeek might write a message on the Regional Forum asking for folks in his area who might let him look at their FB oven and ask questions.

Cheers,
            If by stocking you mean more than one, probably not.
            My oven (for now):

Comment

Originally posted by Tman1 View Post
              I don't have the money to buy a nice oven, but that doesn't mean I can't sell them. My main business has been hit hard (lost 80% of sales) so I needed a cheap solution... and it works very well.
              I think this is a great. I meant my previous comments as a complement to your fugal nature and ability to see a solution that fit your needs without breaking the bank. I got a great number of the items for my oven on Craigslist for that very reason. Frugal is not cheap it just makes good sense.

Thanks for setting yourself up to provide new access locally. I am sure you will be providing great service and a unique perspective on WFO building.

Chip
              Chip

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up. My frugal nature has been honed since the economy went south. I would prefer to have a nice, real oven as I don't get the residual heat baking that I would love to try.... a mobile unit is probably in my future too. Remember to hit me if you need some wood for the surround, you never know what I would have laying around out here.
                My oven (for now):

Comment

Working...
                X