New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Build

Just starting my build. Should I use styrofoam for the dome template or make an indispensable tool ? Any suggestions on how to make a perfect 42" circle template ?

Re: New Build

Mke an IT - it's fun to make and works great - look at jcg31s design - it can also be done without welding.
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...heme-2985.html
    Any suggestions on how to make a perfect 42" circle template ?
    I atually made a rudimentary compass from two pieces of wood hinged with a bolt and wingnut at the centre - but a piece of string and a pencil or marker will also do the trick

All the best
    aidan
    Last edited by Amac; 03-06-2012, 05:59 AM.
    Amac
    Link to my WFO build

Comment

Thanks for the reply much appreciated. The luck of the Irish !! I am a big golf fan of Rory Mcilroy from Northern Ireland, It's nice to see a great young golfer who is becoming more popular than Tiger Woods and is ranked 1. Great for golf and your Country as well !!

Cheers,
      Jeff
      from Canada

Comment

No problem Jeff - I got lots of help on this forum you will too - As for Rory he held on well on Sunday - there is more pressure holding a lead - I think he came from down the field at Quail Hollow and shot ten under to win, but how he played the last 5 after hearing the roar for Tigers eagle was impressive .yeah I watched all the last round sunday. Was also impressed with that guy Gillis!
        Amac
        Link to my WFO build

Comment

Perfect!! nothing better than enjoying a frothy pint of Guiness watching a little Sunday golf planning when it's perfect time to stoke the oven !!

Comment

Working...
          X