Foundation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foundation question

Have started my oven building adventure today and leveled a portion of my back yard with a bobcat. I have a question about the foundation size for a 42 inch oven. In the Forno Bravo instructions on page 16 it states a 73X86 inch foundation is required yet on the material list on page 66 it states that a 80X96 inch foundation is required. It also gives two different block stand dimensions for the same size oven. What is the correct foundation size?

Re: Foundation question

I am pretty sure you want the big dimension. I did not notice the conflict and went with the smaller dimension. This 'crowds' the dome when you have to insulate.

It is baffling they haven't corrected it yet.

Comment

FB really should have a wiki version of the instructions, and let the folks here have at the version control. The collective wisdom of this forum could create some killer instructions
      My build progress
      My WFO Journal on Facebook
      My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Applewood,

How is the oven coming along, Would love to see photos....

Chjip
        Chip

Comment

Originally posted by deejayoh View Post
          FB really should have a wiki version of the instructions, and let the folks here have at the version control. The collective wisdom of this forum could create some killer instructions
          This is a great idea.

~Aaron

Comment

Working...
          X