looking for plans for a bbq, woodfire oven combo island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for plans for a bbq, woodfire oven combo island

I`m planning to build a pompeii 45 inch in the spring and looking to build a backyard bbq bricked centre combo with a propane bqq in the island also. I`m looking for some type of plans to get going.

thanks Darren Birds

Re: looking for plans for a bbq, woodfire oven combo island

good luck seams plans are hard to find on this site?

Comment

[QUOTE=DennisN;143264]good luck seams plans are hard to find on this site?[/Q ?????????????????? Dennis, I hope this is "Tongue in Cheek", or else you're sewing the wrong seams!

Comment

Originally posted by birdman123 View Post
        I`m planning to build a pompeii 45 inch in the spring and looking to build a backyard bbq bricked centre combo with a propane bqq in the island also. I`m looking for some type of plans to get going.

thanks Darren Birds
        Go to the store and check out the pompeii plans - they are free. In regard to the island we all pretty much built them to suit or location, needs, and budget. Peruse through the gallery and you should get a good idea on what is possible (anything).
        Check out my pictures here:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Laurentius;143276]
          Originally posted by DennisN View Post
          good luck seams plans are hard to find on this site?[/Q ?????????????????? Dennis, I hope this is "Tongue in Cheek", or else you're sewing the wrong seams!
          I can't seam to find them maybe I am just looking in the wrong area? I really don't mind paying for something that is going to help me with this project I have doing a lot of reasearch that's how I stumbled across this site every one here seams to offer a lot of wisdom thanks to all

Comment

Working...
          X