Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!

Re: Hello all

Somebody recently show cooking pizza on a Green Egg on this forum, I'll see if I can find the thread and post it to you.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Hi Frank,
      My place will not be ready for interaining for other than for the very most understanding of family for about 3 to 4 months. But, I am from "God's Country" too, the Southern part of the Magnolia State . Like UtahBeehiver (Russell) says. People do cook pizzas on the egg. Don't plan on building a WFO to be ready for a very near future engagement party unless you plan to build a cobb oven. But, heck they work too. If I can help in any way PM me. I would be glad to show you a work in progress.

Originally posted by beaubsfarm View Post
      Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Found the egg pic
        Russell
        Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
        X