New Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Oven

I have just received my new primavera 60, is it typical to have a large gap between the fire bricks on the floor

Re: New Oven

I would say no. Call FB for technical advice on that. It's hard to tell whats going on with just the one photo.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I did and the response I got was this is normal because there ovens expand and contract, every oven I have ever seen doesn't look like this.
      It appears to me that the floor brick was not cut right, here are a few more pictures,

Thanks

Comment

No, that is too big.

Comment

How wide are the gaps between the oven wall and floor? I just received my Primavera 70. The floor is basically flush with the wall on one side and there is 1/2 to 3/4 inch gap on the other. Is this normal?

Comment

I recently received my Primavera 70. On one side the wall and floor are flush. On the other side there is a gap that is approx 1/2 to 3/4 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by jannello View Post
              I recently received my Primavera 70. On one side the wall and floor are flush. On the other side there is a gap that is approx 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
              The gap is to allow for expansion, the gap needs to be even all around the oven, not just on one side.
              The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Those gaps are nothing like the size of mine, they look normal to me

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
                  The gap is to allow for expansion, the gap needs to be even all around the oven, not just on one side.
                  Originally posted by trimmind View Post
                  Those gaps are nothing like the size of mine, they look normal to me
                  Have the gap all around the oven as its supposed to be rather than in just one place as you have it.
                  The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
                  X