Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompeii plans

Hey everyone
    Ive noticed that in a couple posts their is mention as to new plans that are being writen. Ive also notice that these posts are about a year old. I was just wondering if the plans have been completed and if so where could i find them.
    I have to admit that i am very good working at constuction providing i have detailed plans.
    i have been able to get a good idea as to what needs to be done based on the various posts in this forum. Thank you ver much. but i would hate to finish my project and realize that i did something wrong.
    great forum guys, thanks for the support

Re: Pompeii plans

Hey Keith,
    You can't do much better than this for timing. The Pompeii Oven plans were posted today. Enjoy.
    You can find the directions here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p....html#post8660

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Hey James
      thanks for the info, i will check them out as soon as i am done writing this responce to your post.
      again, thanks for all the advice to all and any who respond to the posts, especially mine .
      keep up the great work

Comment

WOW
        I just downloaded my plans and let me tell you, that is exactly what i needed.
        I read that this is the first version of the plans ver 1.1 and that updates will be added from time to time. I will be documenting my progress with lots of pictures and would be more than happy to share them for the greater good.
        Im soo glad i found this site and will be sure to pass it on to other enthusiasts.

Comment

Thanks for that. Keith, there is a v1.2 from today. Send me an email, and I will send you the new version -- it mostly reads better.
          Enjoy your project!
          James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
          X