Question on the size of block stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the size of block stand

Hi everyone! It has been a while since my last visit. We are finally just starting our new home build, so now I am looking more seriously at which pizza oven I want. It's looking like we are going to go with the Toscana 40". My question is - I can't seem to find the dimensions of the block stand that supports the oven. I need the size to tell our builder as he will be laying the concrete for the stand to be built on, so I need to know the size to make sure the cement is thick enough, footings and such in that particular area. Can anyone direct me to the proper measurements? Thanks a ton!

Re: Question on the size of block stand

Originally posted by Lipstick View Post
    Hi everyone! It has been a while since my last visit. We are finally just starting our new home build, so now I am looking more seriously at which pizza oven I want. It's looking like we are going to go with the Toscana 40". My question is - I can't seem to find the dimensions of the block stand that supports the oven. I need the size to tell our builder as he will be laying the concrete for the stand to be built on, so I need to know the size to make sure the cement is thick enough, footings and such in that particular area. Can anyone direct me to the proper measurements? Thanks a ton!
    I tried to find you a link but the 40 is not listed in their store - you sure about the model?
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Re: Question on the size of block stand

Hi Les - thanks for helping me! Yes - I am looking at the Toscana 100G 40" oven. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X