Best Place to Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place to Build

Hi. Just trying to figure out the best place to build. My mum wants me to build it at place B or C facing towards the house. This is so you can see the fire from the dinning room table. But I want to build it at place A, against the corner where you can see the pizza from the kitchen window.

Thanks, and I'm open for any suggestions

Zeke

Re: Best Place to Build

Looks like the middle column prevents the oven from being seen from the kitchen window in B. I think it does not do with C. I think C is a good compromise between the mom and the son, though I understand your opinion of A because it is more neat for the overall design, but you may not want to cut that way around the house.
    Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?
    I forgot who said that.

Comment

I'm with Spirit - I like "C"!

Comment

Get rid of that big bush and put it there (behind "B" and next to "C" ....You can either either chop out some of that half-wall, or integrate it into the half-wall. That way, it doesn't block your entrance to the yard....

Comment

Originally posted by jeeppiper View Post
          Get rid of that big bush and put it there (behind "B" and next to "C" ....
          That is a brave decision that may result in the best position. If the mom doesn't matter cutting the bush go for it, or try digging around the roots in hope you can move the bush somewhere else. That is not easy, but is not however impossible.
          Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?
          I forgot who said that.

Comment

I'm with Jeeppiper. It appears there is some sort of drainage pipe protruding from the wall at "B". Maybe remove the wall just up to the pipe?

Comment

Working...
            X