X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info

were on the east coast are the classes, pizza and bread making

Re: need info

C'mon...you don't need a class to learn bread-making and pizza-making. People have been self-taught for thousands of years. Learning the art is a never-ending quest for perfection! Jump in and enjoy the journey.

Everything you need to know is on this website and forum.

Comment

I partially agree with jeeppiper. By all means try lots of things yourself - you will learn quick!

But I will also say that my wife went on a pizza dough making course after she had already been regularly making dough for a year - and the quality of our dough went from an 8 to a 10! So don't think you can't learn from an expert even if you are already good....

Comment

I agree for the most part that you can learn a lot on your own threw trial and error. There is an unbelievable amount of info that will help you on this site and pizzamaking.com and many others. King Author, maker of world class flours offers classes and I think there in Vermont, check their web site.
        Chris

Link to my photo album:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/hodgey...7646087819291/

Link to my build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...nia-19366.html

Comment

Jersey Guy....you got me looking around and I found a WFO bread making class this Sunday in Milford, NJ...I might actually try to attend. (My bread making skills...pretty much....um.....SUCK (best descriptive work I could think of)

Here is the link:
          Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse at Cowsoutside.com - Hands-on Baking Classes - click for details

Comment

Jersey Guy. I've been holding wood-fired bread baking and pizza classes in southern Ontario for more than ten years. Many people from your part of the world have come here. If you need more information, send me an email at: j.wills@sympatico.ca.

CJ
            "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Working...
            X