Casa2G 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa2G 90

Hi everyone new to FB Forum and in the process of deciding on purchasing a modular pizza oven vs the assembled pizza oven for outdoors. Leaning more towards purchasing the Casa2G 90 model. Is there anyone on the forum who may some experince with this model and if so can provide any suggestions or advice if this is a good oven to go with. Thanks in advance

Re: Casa2G 90

Originally posted by BA-NC View Post
    Hi everyone new to FB Forum and in the process of deciding on purchasing a modular pizza oven vs the assembled pizza oven for outdoors. Leaning more towards purchasing the Casa2G 90 model. Is there anyone on the forum who may some experince with this model and if so can provide any suggestions or advice if this is a good oven to go with. Thanks in advance
    Hello my name is Maricela I am a sales rep at Forno Bravo, the Casa2G90 is our most popular unit I hope you get some really good feedback from our community.

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

I can believe this is one of Forno Bravo's most popular units. I helped install a Casa2G 90 at Hihium Lake (NW of Kamloops) in B.C. Canada several years back. We used the included ceramic board and blanket for the insulation below and over the unit. Covered the dome with a colored stucco & "waterproof" undercoat render. We've been actively cooking just about everything in it (breads every other day when we visit, lots of meatloaf, chicken, turkey, corn, ribs, steaks on the tuscan grill, lobster, pies, cookies, and even some molten chocolate cakes...and of course, great pizza). A couple of years ago we even did a 25# suckling pig in it. I'm really not sure if there's anything we can't cook in it.

I did my home wfo with cut firebrick and it took me almost 5 months of evenings and weekends to build while I was working. We had the Casa2G90 up and curing within a week and first pizzas out less than a month after starting the project (and that included several trips back to Kamloops and Vancouver for other things...like job obligations )

Anyway, I think it's a great kit product and excellent value! Here's a picture (sideview) of the Big O last year, an eggplant parmigiana, baguettes, and Sam Choy's lemongrass/coconut milk ribs all done last summer.
      Last edited by SableSprings; 06-25-2015, 09:32 PM.
      Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
      Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
      Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
      Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here's a link to our build thread for a 2G90. We bought and built ours in 2013 and love it. No issues or problems with the kit or using the oven. We fire it up at least a couple of times per month year round- more in the spring and fall when temps are nice and cool. Good luck with your build.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f7/w...ild-19435.html

Comment

Working...
        X