Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wild Willy?

Mate,
    Orstralya's a big place. We're near Bundaberg.
    Seems that you've blocked private access; shame.
    Welcome to this gentle forum anyway.
    Jeff.

Re: Where's Wild Willy?

send him a private message - this forum allows you a limited amount of space for private messages = a mini-emaill so to speak. When you are logged onto the forum look under your name - if you have a private message then you can see it there. Some of us do this so that we don't get spammed. Send him your private email maybe he will be a mate and send ne back to you.

Comment

Thanks Jengineer.
      Strewth mate, trying to study "Brick Arch Construction", "Thermal Conductivity" and "Internet Idiosyncrasies",[amongst others], is just like being back in school again.
      Except the main objective then was Sheilas:... now it's Pizzas.
      Fortunately, the present subjects under study DO relate to the desired outcome.
      hahaha.

Have a series of about 20 images re progress of oven. Will ask FB about posting them. I don't want to muck up the space with garbage.

Thanks again eh,
      Jeff.

Comment

if you get stuck posting images either in the gallery (allows large photos) or in your post (limited in size (100k)) then drop a line. There are many of us who will either guide you or post 'em for you. Not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Comment

jengy,
          Was almost to the end of a private note thanking you when the power dropped out for maybe two seconds. but back on track now. (Very a-typical for this region these days.)
          Jengineer, you N American types are so polite and so giving: bloody embarassing, actually.
          I'm neither: don't ask.
          Jeff.

Comment

that just my persona on this site - James makes everyone play nice in his sand box or he kicks you out. It is actually refreshing to have a place to play where civility is the norm. All to easy to go crass and play the bully when all you consist of are electrons and energy pulses.

At home sick today. Little buggers big sister gave me a nasty cold.

Comment

Thanks for the warning - I'd best polish my language a tad.
              Sorry you're off-colour.

Comment

Working...
              X