Acoma. Thanks eh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoma. Thanks eh.

Mate, thanks for your guidance, and don't feel despondent. I truly am a pre-Luddite. (Shh. Not many people know that for certain). They may suspect, but no evidence, and it drives 'em crazy, eh.
    At this very moment James is wondering if he should cut the umbilical cord and lose a wonderful but troublesome child, or maintain tenuous links with that goose from Oz.

Acoma, thanks for your help: got as far as 'manage atts' before the wheels fell off.
    As the Lady reportedly said, "Be gentle with me : and I'll come good".
    Ta mate.
    Jeff Ludd the Ite.

Re: Acoma. Thanks eh.

Ha! You're a riot! Half the time, I have no idea what you're talking about, and the other half, I'm laughin' my arse off!

Don't toss him out yet, James!
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
      Ha! You're a riot! Half the time, I have no idea what you're talking about, and the other half, I'm laughin' my arse off!
      George,

You said exactly what I was thinking.

I think we are experiencing a bit of the old:
      "Two countries separated by a common language"
      Ken H. - Kentucky
      42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
      Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Ken,
        I thought it was just me. I guess we'd have to spend some time there, perhaps decades, to really understand. Anyway, I enjoy the Aussie exchanges.
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

gjbingham,
          Just did a run down memory lane, and found this particular thread from light years distant..
          George, my Lady is a country girl. Explored my body from top to bottom, (and back again Ohh, so good. I stop.). Still apprehensive re exploring my mind. Smart girl.
          Mate, your mob chuck up some pretty fine banter. Not often, but it's there if one searches. Strange that George, Dave and Asuda seem to correlate with some of the less serious aspects of FB.
          [But we shan't bite/drill into that, shall we?]

So tell me I'm wrong. I can handle it.
          Hahaha, eh.
          Luddite Jeff.

Comment

Working...
          X