Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uploading photos

Sorry, just working out how to do this
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

No prob. You need to upload a pic for your signature. Go to Edit Signature (Under Quick Links) and it will tell you how.

You're just now trying to figure it out? Nearly 500 posts and been here since '07? You're putting me on, right?

(No fair - it's too early in the morning for conscious thought... )
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks,
        I've always been using the "Quick post reply" and attaching a pic that way seems harder than using the "post reply button up the top.
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Ah, okay. Try 'Go Advanced'. That's the same as 'Post Reply' - it takes you to that same screen. If you've already started typing it will take whatever you have already written to that screen as well.
          Last edited by Archena; 10-15-2009, 04:33 PM.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

[/CENTER]

Comment

I can not find the paper clip would like to show what we been up to but?

Comment

Go back to the first post on this thread. There is a pic of where it is and what it looks like. To get to it when you reply, you must click the Go Advanced Button a the bottom of the page. You screen should look just like the one in the pic.
              Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

I am trying to do this on my I-phone I can get to 1st picture but no paper clip no go advanced and can not select choose from my computer can go to manage area but still can not select choose from computer

Comment

I was just reading some of the threads about still trying to post a photo and saw that perhaps I need 10 posts before I can download photos so I guess I need to get typing anyway oven is done thanks for all your advice have baked 3 loaves of bread and cooked cornbeef and cabbage in a Dutch oven (the wife hates the smell of cooked cabbage in the house) all have been excellent I wish I had had this oven a long time ago have not done any pizzas yet cause I don't have tools but the wife just ordered the 5 piece com. Set from FB

Comment

hi . . .the pictures i've took on my camera seem to be to big in filesize (about 3 mb) any idea how i downsize them so i can post them up!

cheers
                    my build,
                    http://ukwoodfiredovenforum.proboards.com/thread/1209

my door,
                    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f17/...oor-21345.html

Comment

Originally posted by kstronach View Post
                      hi . . .the pictures i've took on my camera seem to be to big in filesize (about 3 mb) any idea how i downsize them so i can post them up!

cheers
                      Mac or PC?

On second thought try one of these

http://www.picresize.com/

http://www.resizeyourimage.com/

And when taking photos you are sure you are going to upload reset the resolution of your camera prior to taking the photo.

Chip
                      Last edited by mrchipster; 05-20-2013, 08:04 PM.
                      Chip

Comment

Going to practice w/the photos.Click image for larger version

Name:	CarryOn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	303215
                        My Build:
                        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/s...ina-20363.html

"Believe that you can and you're halfway there".

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lmbo.gif
Views:	3
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	304768

I love that pic!

[/CENTER]

Comment

This is very nice and helpful tutorial.
                            retaining wall builders

Comment

This thread is helpful thanks. Is it possible to post a picture in my post instead of a thumbnail of the picture? If it is, how is it done?
                              Cheers,

Steady

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-21760.html

Comment

Originally posted by Steady View Post
                                This thread is helpful thanks. Is it possible to post a picture in my post instead of a thumbnail of the picture? If it is, how is it done?
                                At the bottom of this page, you will see a "Quick Reply" At the top of that frame you will see a postage stamp looking thing, with what looks to me, as a moutain. Placing your curser over it should indiacate "insert image". If you have uploaded a pic to any server. (Photobucket is what I use) or one to the pics site for this forum, you can copy the link to to it. But, any off forum links must conform to the picture size rules. Mine is preset, maybe someone else can advise on that.

Hope this helps .
                                Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
                                X