Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMEMADE CAST OVEN

Hi all,

I apparently failed at my last attempt to post on this site so here goes again. It appears as though not many features on this site are working well at this time.

I would like to gather every ounce of information on here about casting an oven. I came across a couple of posts where the focus of the post is to gather all the information on the subject on the site into one post. Id like to do that with the CASTING OF AN OVEN subject but I want to officially start it in the appropriate forum section.

My motivation for this is to help me build an oven to put on a trailer for catering.

If someone can suggest the proper location Id love to get this started.

Thank you

Cant find this post so here is a BUMP

Comment

Mikku and Iron Pony both did cast ovens look at their posts.
      Russell
      Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Thanks Russel. Boy viewing the "attached files" in here is um
        So it would be great if others could chime in on where I should actually start this "all inclusive" cast oven thread?
        Again my goal is of course to gather info for my own build but also have it serve as a go to for others. I have been reading about all the changes to this forum and honestly its is quite frustrating navigating the information on here. I would really like to make my build, as others have, a contribution of practical information.
        Thanks again

Comment

You should be able to put it into the Pompeii section. I've seen complete ovens builds in just about every section on this forum. With the exception of maybe the Chit Chat and Humor sections. Your not going to get too much flack where ever you start it. The most important thing is to keep it all together in the same place. That makes it a lot easier to follow as it is being built. Future oven builders who are researching a particular build will not be able to follow a buck shot pattern of questions and answers in multiple forum sections .
          Last edited by Gulf; 08-28-2015, 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling
          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
          X