Search Engine for Forno Bravo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine for Forno Bravo

The search function problem keeps coming up. Until it can be improved, maybe this will make it a little easier for some to search the forum. You can open a Google search page and type in the "key words" and add "site:www.fornobravo.com". Or, just click the the link below. It will pull up a Google Search that is already customised for this site. So, just typing in the key words should search the Forno Bravo site and forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Search Forno Bravo.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	380830

I hope this helps .

Edit: You can make your own here for free and bookmark the public view. Or, just bookmark mine.
    Last edited by Gulf; 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Thanks Gulf! Your recommendation is a decent workaround. I keep coming back to the forum in hope they have improved things, but alas it seems more or less the same. The readability, viewing, scanning, and searching is just awful. I do not understand why Forno Bravo has moved away from a successful forum layout to this.

Comment

If you haven't seen them, here are a couple of other workarounds that seem to help.

Finding most recent posts.

Here is a tip to get rid of the unreadable red on gray.

I hope this helps .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Hey, guys. We are working hard on fixing all of these small errors and bugs with the website and forum. Thanks for your patience.
        Last edited by moderator; 09-17-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. It means a lot, just knowing that ya'll are aware of the problems, and are working on them. Also, I would like to thank James and ya'll for first providing, and now keeping this forum going.

Comment

You're welcome, Gulf. Everything is being resolved, but these things do take some time. We do appreciate the feedback from our clients and community forum members. Thanks again everyone for the patience!

Comment

Working...
            X