Combo wood and gas fired ovens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo wood and gas fired ovens

Thinking about buying one of Vesuvio ovens and have a couple of questions. 1. When they offer the gas option does that mean you can use gas or wood in it or is it just one or the other? 2. Is the gas option worth the cost, as in can it actually heat the dome and floor to the desired temps to make quality pizza. The reason I ask is because I may not always have access to wood and would still like to enjoy good pizza.

Thanks for any info that can be provided.

AZ Fired Pizza,

I'm going to bump your question and alert Alex_FB. Yes, with the gas option you can still use wood in the oven. For someone with a limited wood supply, the gas option is a great add on imo. Even for those who have an endless supply of wood, the gas burner can be very convenient.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thank you for the response and notification Gulf! Hello AZ Fired Pies. As Joe mentioned above, the gas option is a really great option for someone in your particular situation. Our gas ovens can achieve 900 plus degrees, with many customers preferring to stay between 600 to 900 degrees for pizza. It's really a matter of preference, cook time and target hydration. Since you can use gas by itself, wood, or a combination of both fuel types, it really is a nice feature many of our customers enjoy even if they traditionally use mostly wood since it has the option to automatically kick on to regulate internal temps. Again, very convenient.

We actually just got back from the International Pizza Expo where Leo Spizzirri demonstrated our commercial Napoli120's gas feature inside of the show. We have some really nice videos on our Facebook page if you're interested in seeing it in action - https://www.facebook.com/fornobravo1/.

Do you have any other questions myself, or the team can help answer?

Comment

Thank you for pushing my questions to the right person Gulf. Hello to Alex_FB that answers the couple of questions that I had for now and thank you for the link to the FB videos. I plan on making a trip out to see you guys at your CA facility maybe this June or sometime in the winter at which point I will have more questions. I am in the early stages of planning and shopping around for the oven that will be right for me but so far you guys are on the top of my list. Thanks again and see you soon.

Comment

Working...
        X