Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter space?

hi,
    I am new to the forum and have been reading furiously in order to plan what I hope to be a great WFO. Thank you all for the wealth of information that is presented in the forum. In looking at the gallery photos and most of the "builds", it looks like most of the ovens have very little counter space either on the sides of the oven or in front. It seems to me that the area around the oven would or could end up being a great place for friends to gather while you are making your pizzas. Then I would think that a place to make the next pizza or to hold your bar/mixers would be needed on the sides of the fireplace opening. Can some of you comment on your view of this after "living" with your WFO?
    thanks Mike

There are quite a few outdoor WFO kitchen set ups on the forum, not posted in one central place, but quite a few in the "Outdoor Kitchen Design" section of the forum. The only issue with a deep counter in front of the oven opening, is that it restricts your access or causes a "long" reach to remove your pies, roasts, etc. Other than that counter space or additional items like a keg-a-rator is the designers choice.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
    X