Bella Medio C28 - anyone have/used one - Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bella Medio C28 - anyone have/used one - Opinions

Might have posted this in wrong forum last time..could not delete it.

But does anyone have or have used a Bella Medio C28
    I am look to get one. I had a kit oven before and had to leave it. I like the look of these and what it has to offer.

Hello mrpbjnance - I wanted to share a few testimonials customers have recently shared with us. Hope this helps . We're more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Cheers! https://www.fornobravo.com/contact-us/

"We brought our Bella back to our main residence after summer was done at the cottage. We had little snow fall this year which is unusual.....and had some nice days so we were able to fire our Bella up in the middle of winter! What we love most is the entertainment factor of our WFO! People are totally impressed with the pizza that comes out of it! We hope to experiment with other foods as soon as summer arrives !!!"

"We love the portability and durability of the Bella. It’s never too cold outside for homemade pizza, even in Tahoe!"

"I had one for a season & 1/2 in mountainous CO and...I Loved It!!! Cooked food in mid winter high altitude/low temp with little regard to temperature and howling winds."

Comment

Working...
    X