Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a list of updates since version 2.0 of the "Pompeii Oven Instructions" PDF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a list of updates since version 2.0 of the "Pompeii Oven Instructions" PDF?

Good Morning,
    I am reading through the PDF and wondering if there is a list of updates since 2009. I saw in one thread mention of adding things like thermal breaks to the document, but I don't see that in the PDF. If not, is it recommended to read the latest few build threads to see what people did differently and incorporate things that way?

Thanks!
    Dan

Welcome, Dan. You are correct that the FB plans are quite dated. They can serve as a great foundation,but there have been many improvements made to the WFO building process but I am not aware of any formal updates. Most are scattered here and there in the build logs. I would definitely peruse as many build logs as possible to see what other folks did in their builds. You'll find many things you should incorporate and some things you should not do. i would not look at just the most recent ones. Many of the older builds have great information that you will find valuable. Hope this helps.
    Dan

Build Log
    Build Photo Album

Comment

Working...
    X