Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following links not working for me

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and while I’m finding tons of good information, whenever I try to follow a link in a post to another post or thread, it just takes me to the overall subtopic, e.g. Newbie Forum.

Is there a trick to this or do I have a local problem?

Mike

Actually found some work and some don't, so I'm guessing the ones that don't are old.

Comment

Welcome to the forum community Mike! Several years ago a software change was made that broke a lot of posted links. A fairly large effort was made to repair/restore them, but obviously with so many posts (currently almost 206,000!) "we" couldn't get them all. We've also had some threads that got corrupted or were intentionally deleted. Hopefully you'll be able to get lots of valuable information on your specific interests by browsing topics...note the date stamp under each post's top line (especially the last post in a thread) to determine if it's still "active". Again, welcome to the WFO family!
      Last edited by SableSprings; 03-31-2022, 08:44 AM.
      Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
      Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
      Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
      Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks! I’ve found my way to a lot of them by searching for the OP’s posts.

Comment

Working...
        X