Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday From Downunder

Gday and Happy New Year

We are brand New to the out door oven scene but have just built our first oven and am in the process of firing it right now

hoping to have it ready for this Saturday night and try to make our first home made pizza)

It will be interesting to say the least

Nice to meet you all here

Bad and Jo
    Australia

Re: Gday From Downunder

Hey welcome: We in the northern hemisphere envy your summer coming up. We would love to see some pictures.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Hi Badkama, or should I say Bad and Jo!
      Welcome aboard.
      What part of this wonderful country of ours are you from?
      Great to see another from 'down under' come aboard. We are getting our numbers up more and more.
      We would love to see some information and pics of your oven as we are always learning and prepare to share our ideas.

Neill
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neill’s kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Welcome to the wood oven community. I'm in Adelaide and it is a lovely day but I'm still building my oven so will have to be patient . . . . . . . which is not always easy.
        Enjoy. Let everyone know how your first 'cook' turned out - the first is usually not the best - but great all the same.
        Benny

Comment

Originally posted by dmun View Post
          Hey welcome: We in the northern hemisphere envy your summer coming up. We would love to see some pictures.
          Hi and thanks....yep summer is really starting to kick in now, beautiful blue skys and warm nights

I will post some pics right now

Comment

Originally posted by nissanneill View Post
            Hi Badkama, or should I say Bad and Jo!
            Welcome aboard.
            What part of this wonderful country of ours are you from?
            Great to see another from 'down under' come aboard. We are getting our numbers up more and more.
            We would love to see some information and pics of your oven as we are always learning and prepare to share our ideas.

Neill
            Hi Neill
            we are in beautiful Canberra...going to post some pics of the oven now though I have to say i dont think you will have ever seen one like this )) I do tend to make things unusual shall we say

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
              Welcome to the wood oven community. I'm in Adelaide and it is a lovely day but I'm still building my oven so will have to be patient . . . . . . . which is not always easy.
              Enjoy. Let everyone know how your first 'cook' turned out - the first is usually not the best - but great all the same.
              Benny
              Hey Benny, well I sure will let you know, that will tomorrow night, we plan a Pizza night so hopefully all will go well))

It is beautiful today in Canberra too

Comment

Working...
              X